Terms & Conditions, Waiver of Liability, and Participants
We do understand that especially for dirt biking activities, this disclaimer might seem a bit onerous, but experience has shown that all of the below is necessary in order to avoid any misunderstandings and bad sentiments on either side.
All the motorbikes that provided by Karbit Bike Adventure includes bike insurance only, which only covers the actual bike, it does not cover third party or self liability.
Participation at Dirt Biking activity is at the customer’s own risk. The customer releases and waives any rights to pursue Karbit Bike Adventure for any liability or damages, its offices, agents and/or employees from all claims, losses, damages, commitments, expenses (including legal costs) during or in conjunction with his/her participation in activities at Karbit Bike Adventure which may arise from, but are not limited to any injury, accident, illness, death, material damage or personal damage to the customer or to others.
Karbit Bike Adventure cannot be held responsible for any accidents or injuries happening in the course of Dirt Biking. The Customer bears all costs for medical care. Once again, remember to check on your medical travel insurance!
These terms and Conditions contain important information. it is essential that you read them carefully and understand them.
Touring with Karbit bike adventure requires a flexibility and an understanding and that itineraries may change such as cancellation or postpone due to weather in Bali or other unpredictable circumstances such as landslides, road blockages, floods, political unrest or delay of arrival etc.
Accordingly, we reserve the right to amend, vary, re-route or cancel our tours and we cannot guarantee exact arrival or departure times. You acknowledge and agree that participation in our tours is voluntary.
In Consideration of Karbit bike adventure allowing me to participate in any tours and recreational activities (the “Activities”), I, for myself, and on behalf of my spouse, children, parents, guardians, heirs and next of kin, and any legal and personal representatives, executors, administrators, successors and assigns, hereby agree to and make the following contractual representations pursuant to this Waiver and Release of Liability, Assumption of Risk, and Indemnity Agreement (the “Agreement”):
1. I hereby represent that
(i) i am in good health and in proper physical condition to participate in the Activities; and
(ii) I am not under the influence of alcohol or any illicit or prescription drugs which would in any way impair my ability to safely participate in the Activities. I agree that it is my sole responsibility to determine whether I am sufficiently fit and healthy enough to participate in the Activities.
2. I understand that participation in the Activities involves risks and dangers which include, without limitation, the potential for serious bodily injury, sickness and disease, permanent disability, paralysis and loss of life and other risks and dangers which is not foreseeable or are presently unknown (the “Risks”) . I understand that these Risks may be caused in whole or in part by my own actions or inactions, the actions or inactions of others participating in the Activities, or the acts, inactions, or negligence of the Released Parties. I hereby expressly assume all such Risks and responsibility for any damages, liabilities, losses, or expenses which I incur as a result of my participation in the Activities.
3. I have adequate travel insurance. ‘Adventure Activities’ are included in my policy and it covers death, personal accident, medical expenses, air ambulance, air rescue, loss of effects, repatriation costs, and all other expenses which may arise as a result of death, loss, damage, injury, delay, inconvenience occurring to the participant.
4. I agree to be familiar with and to abide by all rules and regulations established for the Activities in which I participate. I also accept sole responsibility for my own conduct and actions while participating in these Activities and the condition and adequacy of any equipment that i might own and supply in conjunction with those Activities. I agree to show respect to my fellow tour participants and occupants of the land in which we will be riding.
5. I hereby release, waiver, and covenant not to sue, and further agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless the Released Parties, together with the organizers, promoters, sponsors, advertisers, hosts, venue and property owners upon which the Activities take place, law enforcement agencies and other public entities providing support for the Activities, and each of their respective parent, subsidiary and affiliated companies, officers, directors, partners, shareholders, members, agents, employees and volunteers, with respect to any liability, claim(s), demand(s), cause(s) of action, damage(s), loss or expense, including court costs and reasonable attorney’s fees of any kind or nature (“Liability”) which may arise out of, result from, or relate to my participation in the Activities, including claims for Liability caused in whole or in part by the negligence of the Released Parties. I further agree that if, despite this Agreement, I, or anyone on my behalf, make a claim for Liability against any of the Released Parties, I will indemnify, defend, and hold harmless each of the Released Parties from any such Liability which any may be incurred as a result of such a claim. I hereby warrant that I have read this Agreement carefully, understand its terms and conditions, acknowledge that I will be giving up substantial legal rights by signing it (including the rights of the minor, my spouse, children, parents, guardians, heirs and next of kin, and any legal and personal representatives, executors, administrators, successors and assigns), acknowledge that I have signed this Agreement freely and voluntarily, without any inducement, assurance or guarantee, and intend for my signature to serve as confirmation of my complete and unconditional acceptance of the terms, conditions and provisions of this Agreement. This Agreement represents the complete understanding between the parties regarding these issues and no oral representation, statements, or inducements have been made apart from this Agreement. If any provision of this Agreement is held to be unlawful, void, or for any reason unenforceable, then that provision shall be deemed severable from this Agreement and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining provisions.
6. the customer agrees that he/she may be photographed and/or filmed during his/her activities in connection with Karbit Bike Adventure and to use images (including still and video) of you taken during the trip without recourse to you and without compensation to you, for publicity and promotion purposes only through whatever medium it chooses.
All payments using credit cards (Visa and Master Card) and Debit cards processed via Payment Gateway as a payment processor secured by International Standard Security Scanning encrypted with 128 bit SSL.
Usage of vouchers policy
The usage of vouchers should be according to Karbit Bike Adventure terms and conditions and listed vendor's terms and conditions. Listed vendors are the sellers that provide the products and / or services.
Cancellation made one (1) day prior to date of tour program, non refundable
Cancellation made two (2) days onward prior to date of tour program, will receive 100% refund.
Incase of No Show will be charge 100%
Karbit Bike Adventure reserve the right to cancel or amend any tour due to weather conditions or circumstances force. If we have to cancel a tour due to such circumstances, you will receive a full refund or you may alter to another tour program or another day.
By ticking the tick box on "Enquiry page" on our website about Terms & Conditions, you acknowledge and agree to the terms and conditions set out within it. The tour cannot be proceed until a signed copy of this document has been received by Karbit Bike Adventure.